|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How does the lubricant selection affect the performance of a drive chain?
The selection of the proper lubricant plays a critical role in the performance and longevity of a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
Lubrication is essential for maintaining the smooth operation and reducing the wear and friction between the chain’s moving parts. The lubricant creates a protective film that reduces metal-to-metal contact and prevents excessive heat generation. The lubricant selection affects the drive chain’s performance in the following ways:
- Reduced Friction and Wear: The primary function of lubrication is to reduce friction between the chain’s components. A well-chosen lubricant minimizes metal-to-metal contact, reducing wear and extending the chain’s lifespan. It helps to prevent premature failure and ensures the efficient transfer of power throughout the chain.
- Enhanced Load Capacity: Proper lubrication reduces the stress on the chain by creating a lubricating film that cushions the contact between the pins, bushings, and rollers. This improves the chain’s load-carrying capacity, allowing it to handle heavier loads and resist elongation or deformation under high loads.
- Corrosion Protection: Some lubricants are formulated with additives that provide corrosion protection. These lubricants create a barrier that shields the chain from moisture, chemicals, and environmental contaminants, reducing the risk of corrosion and extending the chain’s life in harsh or corrosive environments.
- Temperature Stability: Different lubricants have varying temperature ranges in which they can effectively perform. The lubricant selection should consider the operating temperatures of the application. High-temperature lubricants are designed to withstand elevated temperatures without breaking down or evaporating, ensuring proper lubrication even in hot environments.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: Proper lubrication contributes to smoother and quieter chain operation. It helps to minimize noise and vibration caused by metal-to-metal contact, resulting in a quieter working environment and improved operator comfort.
- Contamination Control: Lubricants can also play a role in controlling contaminants that may enter the chain system. Some lubricants have properties that resist the accumulation of dust, dirt, or other particles, helping to keep the chain clean and preventing abrasive wear.
The lubricant selection should consider various factors, including the application’s operating conditions, load requirements, temperature range, speed, and compatibility with the chain material. Manufacturers often provide lubrication recommendations based on these factors.
Regular lubrication maintenance is essential to ensure the continued performance of the drive chain. Lubrication intervals should be followed, and the lubricant should be replenished or replaced as recommended by the manufacturer or based on inspection and monitoring of the chain’s condition.
By selecting the appropriate lubricant and implementing proper lubrication practices, operators can ensure optimal chain performance, reduce wear and friction, extend chain life, and minimize maintenance requirements in various industrial applications.
How does a drive chain handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque?
A drive chain is designed to handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque to ensure reliable power transmission. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains are built to withstand varying operating conditions and handle dynamic forces effectively. When subjected to shock loads or sudden changes in torque, several factors contribute to the chain’s ability to handle these situations:
- Chain Strength: Drive chains are designed to have high tensile strength and load-carrying capacity. This enables them to withstand sudden increases in torque or shock loads without experiencing failure or elongation.
- Material and Construction: The material and construction of the chain play a crucial role in its ability to handle shock loads. Chains made from high-quality alloy steels or specialty materials are capable of absorbing and distributing the forces generated during sudden torque changes or shock events.
- Design Features: Drive chains incorporate design features that enhance their ability to handle shock loads. These features include specially shaped link plates, precision manufacturing tolerances, and surface treatments to improve fatigue resistance and reduce stress concentrations.
- Tensioning and Slack Elimination: Proper tensioning of the drive chain is important to minimize the potential for slack and excessive movement during shock loads. Tensioners or tensioning systems are commonly employed to maintain proper tension and prevent chain slack, ensuring smooth power transmission.
- System Damping: The overall system design and components can contribute to damping the effects of shock loads. By incorporating shock-absorbing elements, such as dampers, couplings, or flexible mounts, the impact of sudden torque changes can be mitigated, reducing the stress on the drive chain.
- Regular Maintenance: Regular inspection, lubrication, and maintenance of the drive chain are crucial to identify any signs of wear, fatigue, or damage that may compromise its ability to handle shock loads. Prompt replacement of worn or damaged components is necessary to maintain the chain’s performance and prevent unexpected failures.
While drive chains are designed to handle shock loads and sudden changes in torque, it is important to consider the specific application requirements and consult with experts or manufacturers to ensure proper chain selection and installation. Adhering to recommended maintenance practices will help maximize the chain’s ability to handle shock loads and ensure reliable and durable power transmission.
How do you inspect and maintain a drive chain?
To inspect and maintain a drive chain, follow these steps:
- Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Look for worn-out links, damaged rollers or plates, and signs of corrosion.
- Clean the chain to remove dirt, debris, and any built-up lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent and a brush to carefully clean the chain, and ensure it is thoroughly dried before lubrication.
- Check the tension of the chain to ensure it falls within the manufacturer’s specified range. Adjust the tension if necessary, following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Inspect the alignment of the chain on the sprockets. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and decreased performance. Adjust the alignment if necessary, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply the recommended lubricant to the chain as per the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and prevents corrosion.
- Periodically recheck the chain for any signs of wear, damage, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly through repairs or replacement of damaged components.
By following these inspection and maintenance practices, you can ensure that the drive chain remains in good condition, performs optimally, and has an extended service life.
editor by CX 2023-10-20