1) A Series Short-Pitch Transmission Precision Roller Chain
25-1R, 35-1R, 40-1R, 50-1R , 60-1R, 80-1R, 100-1R, 120-1R, 140-1R, 160-1R, 180-1R, 200-1R, 240-1R
Double stand, triple strand are available
2). B Serieis Short-Pitch Transmission Precision Roller Chain
05B-1R, 06B-1R, 08B-1R, 10B-1R, 12B-1R, 16B-1R, 20B-1R, 24B-1R, 28B-1R, 32B-1R, 40B-1R, 48B-1R
Double stand, triple stand are available.
3). Short-Pitch Heavy Roller Chain
40H, 50H, 60H, 80H, 100H, 120H, 140H, 160H, 200H
Our company offers variety of products which can meet your multifarious demands. We adhere to the management principles of “quality first, customer first and credit-based” since the establishment of the company and always do our best to satisfy potential needs of our customers. Our company is sincerely willing to cooperate with enterprises from all over the world in order to realize a CHINAMFG situation since the trend of economic globalization has developed with anirresistible force.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Type:||Double Pitch Chain|
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain?
A corrosion-resistant coating provides several benefits when applied to a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains used in various applications are often exposed to harsh environments that can lead to corrosion, including moisture, chemicals, contaminants, or high humidity. Applying a corrosion-resistant coating to the chain offers the following advantages:
- Protection against Corrosion: The primary benefit of a corrosion-resistant coating is its ability to protect the chain from corrosive elements. The coating acts as a barrier, preventing moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents from reaching the chain’s surface. This helps to inhibit or slow down the corrosion process, extending the chain’s lifespan and reducing the risk of premature failure.
- Enhanced Durability: By adding a corrosion-resistant coating, the drive chain’s durability is significantly improved. The coating helps to prevent rust, oxidation, and degradation, thereby maintaining the chain’s structural integrity and preserving its mechanical properties. This results in a longer service life and reduces the need for frequent chain replacements.
- Reduced Maintenance Requirements: A corrosion-resistant coating reduces the maintenance efforts required to keep the chain in optimal condition. Since the coating provides a protective layer, there is less need for frequent lubrication or cleaning to combat corrosion. This leads to reduced maintenance costs and downtime, contributing to improved operational efficiency.
- Compatibility with Harsh Environments: In applications where the chain is exposed to aggressive chemicals, high humidity, saltwater, or other corrosive substances, a corrosion-resistant coating is essential. The coating ensures the chain’s reliability and performance even in demanding and challenging environments, such as marine, chemical processing, or outdoor applications.
- Promotion of Cleanliness and Hygiene: Some corrosion-resistant coatings are designed to be smooth and easy to clean. This promotes cleanliness and hygiene in applications where cleanliness is critical, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanroom environments. The coating prevents the accumulation of contaminants, making the chain easier to clean and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
- Improved Aesthetics: A corrosion-resistant coating can enhance the visual appeal of the chain. It provides a clean and professional appearance, which is particularly important in applications where the chain is visible, such as in architectural designs or decorative installations.
It is important to note that the selection of a suitable corrosion-resistant coating should consider the specific application requirements, environmental conditions, and the compatibility of the coating with the chain material.
Regular inspection and proper maintenance practices, including periodic cleaning and lubrication, are still recommended to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain, even with a corrosion-resistant coating.
By using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain, operators can benefit from corrosion protection, enhanced durability, reduced maintenance requirements, compatibility with harsh environments, cleanliness, improved aesthetics, and ultimately, reliable and long-lasting chain performance.
Can a drive chain be used in an escalator or elevator system?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in certain types of escalator or elevator systems as a method of power transmission. Here is a detailed explanation:
In escalator and elevator systems, the purpose of the drive chain is to transmit power from the motor to the moving steps or elevator car. While other power transmission methods, such as belts or gears, are commonly used in modern escalators and elevators, drive chains can still be found in certain applications:
- Escalator Systems: In older or traditional escalator systems, drive chains are commonly used to transmit power from the main drive motor to the step chains. The step chains engage with the steps, causing them to move in a continuous loop. The drive chain ensures synchronized movement and reliable power transmission.
- Elevator Systems: In some elevator systems, particularly older hydraulic or traction types, drive chains can be used as part of the power transmission mechanism. These chains transmit power from the motor to the elevator car or counterweight, enabling vertical movement.
It is important to note that the design and configuration of escalators and elevators can vary depending on factors such as capacity, speed, height, and building regulations. Modern escalators and elevators often employ more advanced and efficient power transmission methods, such as belts or gears, which offer advantages in terms of noise, efficiency, and maintenance. However, in certain cases, drive chains may still be used, especially in older systems or specific applications.
It is essential to consult with escalator or elevator manufacturers, experts, or maintenance technicians to determine the appropriate power transmission method for a particular escalator or elevator system. They can provide guidance on chain selection, maintenance requirements, and compliance with safety standards to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
How often should a drive chain be lubricated?
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and longevity of a drive chain. However, the frequency of lubrication depends on several factors, such as the application, operating conditions, and the type of lubricant used. Here are some general guidelines:
- 1. Manufacturer’s Recommendations: Always refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for the specific drive chain you are using. They may provide specific instructions regarding lubrication frequency and the type of lubricant to use.
- 2. Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions in which the drive chain operates. Factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, and exposure to contaminants can affect the lubrication requirements. In harsh or demanding conditions, more frequent lubrication may be necessary.
- 3. Usage Intensity: The frequency of lubrication can also depend on the intensity of usage. Chains used in high-speed or heavy-duty applications may require more frequent lubrication to maintain optimal performance.
- 4. Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the drive chain for signs of inadequate lubrication, such as dryness, rust, or excessive wear. If you notice any of these signs, it may indicate the need for more frequent lubrication.
- 5. Lubricant Type: The type of lubricant used can also affect the lubrication frequency. Some lubricants provide longer-lasting protection and require less frequent application, while others may need to be applied more regularly.
In general, it is recommended to lubricate a drive chain at least every few hundred miles or operating hours. However, it is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and consider the specific operating conditions to determine the appropriate lubrication frequency for your drive chain.
editor by CX 2023-11-01