|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
Can a drive chain be used in a chemical or petrochemical processing application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in chemical or petrochemical processing applications where reliable power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
Chemical and petrochemical processing industries involve the handling, mixing, and processing of various substances, including corrosive chemicals, solvents, and hydrocarbons. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Drive chains can be selected or specially designed with materials that offer corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, high-performance alloys, or coatings can be applied to the chain components to withstand the corrosive effects of chemicals and maintain chain integrity and performance.
- High Load Capacity: Chemical and petrochemical processing often involves heavy-duty operations and the movement of large loads. Drive chains are designed to handle high load capacities, providing reliable power transmission and withstanding the demanding conditions of these applications.
- Precise Control: Drive chains provide precise control over the movement of equipment and processes in chemical and petrochemical plants. The interlocking design of the chain and sprockets allows for accurate positioning, speed control, and synchronization of various components and machinery.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Drive chains can be engineered to operate in a wide temperature range, accommodating the temperature variations encountered in chemical and petrochemical processing. High-temperature materials or lubricants can be used to ensure optimal performance under extreme conditions.
- Resistance to Harsh Environments: Chemical and petrochemical processing environments may involve exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dust, and other harsh conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these environments, with features such as seals, specialized coatings, or materials that offer protection against contaminants and maintain reliable operation.
- Long Service Life: Drive chains, when properly selected, installed, and maintained, can provide long service life in chemical and petrochemical processing applications. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment help optimize chain performance and minimize downtime due to chain failure.
When selecting a drive chain for chemical or petrochemical processing applications, factors such as corrosion resistance, load capacity, temperature range, speed requirements, and compatibility with industry regulations should be considered.
It is important to implement proper maintenance practices, including regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in chemical and petrochemical processing applications.
By utilizing drive chains in chemical and petrochemical processing, operators can benefit from corrosion resistance, high load capacity, precise control, wide temperature range, resistance to harsh environments, long service life, and reliable power transmission, contributing to efficient and safe processing operations.
How does the elongation of a drive chain affect its performance?
The elongation of a drive chain can have a significant impact on its performance and overall operation. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains are subject to wear and elongation over time due to factors such as load, speed, tension, lubrication, and maintenance. Elongation refers to the increase in the chain’s pitch length, which can lead to several performance-related issues:
- Loss of Tension: As a chain elongates, it loses tension and becomes slack. This results in a loss of power transmission efficiency and can lead to skipping or jumping of the chain on the sprockets. A slack chain may also cause a loss of accuracy and synchronization in driven systems.
- Poor Performance: Elongation can affect the overall performance of the drive system. It can lead to increased backlash, reduced precision, and the potential for chain derailment or disengagement from the sprockets. These issues can result in decreased efficiency, unreliable operation, and increased risk of damage to the chain or other components.
- Increased Wear: Elongation causes increased wear between the chain links, pins, and bushings. This wear can accelerate the elongation process and further decrease the chain’s performance and service life. It can also lead to increased friction, heat generation, and the potential for chain failure if not addressed promptly.
- Reduced Load-Carrying Capacity: Elongation reduces the effective pitch length of the chain, resulting in a decreased load-carrying capacity. This can limit the chain’s ability to handle heavy loads, potentially leading to premature failure or inadequate performance in applications where high loads are involved.
- Increased Noise and Vibration: Elongation can cause increased noise and vibration during chain operation. The slack chain may produce rattling or banging sounds, and the vibration can negatively affect the overall system performance and operator comfort.
Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to monitor chain elongation and address it promptly. Measuring elongation using specialized tools and following the manufacturer’s recommended elongation limits can help determine when a chain requires replacement or adjustment.
Proper chain tension, lubrication, and regular maintenance practices, including periodic tension adjustment and lubrication replenishment, can help minimize elongation and ensure optimal chain performance. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and consult with experts or technicians to establish appropriate maintenance schedules and procedures for the specific drive chain and application.
What are the safety considerations when working with a drive chain?
Working with a drive chain requires proper safety precautions to ensure the well-being of individuals and the safe operation of machinery. Here are some important safety considerations:
- 1. Protective Equipment: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing when working with a drive chain. This helps protect against potential hazards like pinch points, flying debris, or contact with lubricants.
- 2. Lockout/Tagout: Prior to performing any maintenance or repair tasks involving the drive chain, follow lockout/tagout procedures to de-energize and isolate the machinery. This ensures that unexpected energization or movement of the chain does not occur, preventing accidents or injuries.
- 3. Machine Guarding: Ensure that drive chains are adequately guarded with appropriate covers or enclosures to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Proper machine guarding helps minimize the risk of entanglement or injury caused by the drive chain.
- 4. Maintain Proper Tension: Maintain the proper tension of the drive chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness, which can lead to chain derailment, sudden movement, or component failure. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for tension adjustment and ensure it is performed safely.
- 5. Proper Training and Procedures: Ensure that individuals working with drive chains are properly trained on their safe operation, maintenance, and any specific hazards associated with the machinery or equipment. Establish and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks involving the drive chain.
- 6. Regular Inspections: Regularly inspect the drive chain for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Promptly address any issues identified during inspections to prevent potential accidents or equipment failure.
- 7. Maintenance and Lubrication: Follow proper maintenance procedures and lubrication guidelines to ensure the drive chain operates smoothly and efficiently. Use appropriate lubricants and handle them safely to minimize the risk of slips, falls, or contact with hazardous substances.
- 8. Safe Lifting and Handling: When handling or lifting heavy drive chain components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to prevent strain or injuries. Avoid placing yourself or others in positions that could be caught or crushed by the chain or associated machinery.
By adhering to these safety considerations and incorporating them into workplace practices, the risks associated with working with a drive chain can be minimized, promoting a safe and secure working environment.
editor by CX 2023-10-08