We produce UH-5075 overhead conveyor chain for more than 20 years, it can load 30KG~ 45KG per hanger.
We also have all spare parts for whole system, such as driver device, take-up deivc/tensioner, straight track, curve track, up-down track/vertical track, check track, flange, oil sprayer, electric cabinet.
The whole system is mianly used for powder coating line, spray painting system, garment/clothes drying, surface treatment system, and other material handling conveyor system.
|MODEL ITEM||Standard chain UH-5075-S|
|Suspension Spacing||150+(150× N)mm, eg. 150mm, 300mm, 450mm, 600mm…|
|(mm)||(It means 1 meter can have 6 hangers, 3 hangers…)|
|Single-span Weight||30KG/per hanger|
|(≤kg)||( it means 1 meter can hang 180KG-200KG)|
|Pull Force (≤kgf)|
|Pull Force (≥kgf)|
|Working temperature||250 C|
|Applicable Equipment||powder coating line, spray painting system, garment/clothes drying, other material handling conveyor system|
|Material||16# Medium-carbon steel, Steel A3|
|Remark: We can calculate all needed spare parts for whole conveyor system according to customers’s conveyor line drawing.|
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 30 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 60 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case.|
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain?
A corrosion-resistant coating provides several benefits when applied to a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains used in various applications are often exposed to harsh environments that can lead to corrosion, including moisture, chemicals, contaminants, or high humidity. Applying a corrosion-resistant coating to the chain offers the following advantages:
- Protection against Corrosion: The primary benefit of a corrosion-resistant coating is its ability to protect the chain from corrosive elements. The coating acts as a barrier, preventing moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents from reaching the chain’s surface. This helps to inhibit or slow down the corrosion process, extending the chain’s lifespan and reducing the risk of premature failure.
- Enhanced Durability: By adding a corrosion-resistant coating, the drive chain’s durability is significantly improved. The coating helps to prevent rust, oxidation, and degradation, thereby maintaining the chain’s structural integrity and preserving its mechanical properties. This results in a longer service life and reduces the need for frequent chain replacements.
- Reduced Maintenance Requirements: A corrosion-resistant coating reduces the maintenance efforts required to keep the chain in optimal condition. Since the coating provides a protective layer, there is less need for frequent lubrication or cleaning to combat corrosion. This leads to reduced maintenance costs and downtime, contributing to improved operational efficiency.
- Compatibility with Harsh Environments: In applications where the chain is exposed to aggressive chemicals, high humidity, saltwater, or other corrosive substances, a corrosion-resistant coating is essential. The coating ensures the chain’s reliability and performance even in demanding and challenging environments, such as marine, chemical processing, or outdoor applications.
- Promotion of Cleanliness and Hygiene: Some corrosion-resistant coatings are designed to be smooth and easy to clean. This promotes cleanliness and hygiene in applications where cleanliness is critical, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanroom environments. The coating prevents the accumulation of contaminants, making the chain easier to clean and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
- Improved Aesthetics: A corrosion-resistant coating can enhance the visual appeal of the chain. It provides a clean and professional appearance, which is particularly important in applications where the chain is visible, such as in architectural designs or decorative installations.
It is important to note that the selection of a suitable corrosion-resistant coating should consider the specific application requirements, environmental conditions, and the compatibility of the coating with the chain material.
Regular inspection and proper maintenance practices, including periodic cleaning and lubrication, are still recommended to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain, even with a corrosion-resistant coating.
By using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain, operators can benefit from corrosion protection, enhanced durability, reduced maintenance requirements, compatibility with harsh environments, cleanliness, improved aesthetics, and ultimately, reliable and long-lasting chain performance.
Can a drive chain be used in a woodworking or sawmill application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in woodworking and sawmill applications, where reliable power transmission and durability are essential. Here is a detailed explanation:
In woodworking and sawmill operations, machinery and equipment such as saws, planers, jointers, and conveyors are commonly used. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications commonly found in woodworking and sawmill operations. They can handle the significant forces and loads associated with cutting, shaping, and moving timber and lumber.
- Durability and Reliability: Woodworking and sawmill environments can be demanding, with conditions such as sawdust, vibrations, impacts, and variable operating temperatures. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and provide reliable and durable power transmission even in rugged and demanding operating environments.
- Precise Power Transmission: Drive chains offer precise power transmission, ensuring accurate and synchronized movement of the machinery components involved in woodworking and sawmill operations. This allows for consistent and reliable cutting, shaping, and material handling processes.
- Customization Options: Drive chains can be customized to suit specific woodworking and sawmill applications. They are available in various sizes, pitches, and materials to accommodate different loads, speeds, and environmental conditions.
- Compatibility with Auxiliary Components: Drive chains can be easily integrated with auxiliary components commonly used in woodworking and sawmill machinery, such as tensioners, guides, sprockets, and bearings. This allows for efficient and reliable power transmission throughout the entire system.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Drive chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in woodworking and sawmill operations. They have a long service life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower replacement costs compared to some alternative power transmission systems.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the woodworking or sawmill application when selecting a drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account.
Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in woodworking and sawmill applications.
By utilizing drive chains in woodworking and sawmill operations, operators can benefit from reliable power transmission, durability, and the ability to withstand the challenging conditions encountered in these industries, ultimately contributing to efficient and precise woodworking and lumber processing.
How do you inspect and maintain a drive chain?
To inspect and maintain a drive chain, follow these steps:
- Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Look for worn-out links, damaged rollers or plates, and signs of corrosion.
- Clean the chain to remove dirt, debris, and any built-up lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent and a brush to carefully clean the chain, and ensure it is thoroughly dried before lubrication.
- Check the tension of the chain to ensure it falls within the manufacturer’s specified range. Adjust the tension if necessary, following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Inspect the alignment of the chain on the sprockets. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and decreased performance. Adjust the alignment if necessary, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply the recommended lubricant to the chain as per the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and prevents corrosion.
- Periodically recheck the chain for any signs of wear, damage, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly through repairs or replacement of damaged components.
By following these inspection and maintenance practices, you can ensure that the drive chain remains in good condition, performs optimally, and has an extended service life.
editor by CX 2023-09-19