RIVET HINGED FASTENING Technique
Rivet Hinged Fastening Method is best for use on rubber-plied and PVC solid woven belting and for worn belts
unfit for vulcanized splices, offering overall performance and prolonged lifestyle with straightforward set up.
WHY RIVET HINGED?
- Mechanical fastener ranking from 330 to 2000 PIW (sixty to 350 kN/m)
- Belts from 1/eight” to one” right after skiving
- Pulley diameters from 5″ to 42″ (one hundred twenty five to one hundred fifty mm)
- Reduced-profile, Scalloped Edge® design is conveyor part compatible
- Hinged splice – effortlessly divided to remove, increase, or clean belts
- Rivet-hooked up for optimum resistance to pull out
- Perfect for worn belting unfit for vulcanizing
Set up Strategy
- Portable tooling
- Decision of hand or electrical power installation
HY10 CONVEYOR BELT FASTENER
HY10 Fastening System is perfect for large strength, Lengthy length conveyor belt of a low-profile belt splice. Accessible in constant lengths, the method suits any belt width and gives uniform stress across the entire belt width.
Mechanical fastener rating up to two hundred PIW (35 kN/m)
Belts up to thick
Least pulley diameter from 250 mm
Engineered to avoid parts from functioning free from the belt and into the item
Detachable hinge pin enables for easy cleansing and sanitation of belts
Teeth embed lengthwise in the belt, supplying a powerful, vice-like keep.
Pull rod kind nailing device
HY6 STAPLE FASTENING System
Staple Fastening Method is ideal for mining functions that desire a reputable, slim-looped staple splice.
Mechanical fastener score up to 800 PIW (one hundred forty kN/m)
Belts from (eight mm to 13 mm) thick
Pulley diameters from nine” to twelve” (225 mm to three hundred mm)
Operates with plied rubber and PVC belting
Beveled edges and recessed staple pockets supply a low-profile splice that is belt part appropriate
Accessible in steel and stainless metal
Quick, correct installation with RV6 installation tool and constructed-in belt stops
Mechanical connectors distribute loads uniformly in excess of the conveyor belt
Technologies bolt plate fasteners makes it possible for for straightforward and easily repairing or signing up for conveyor belt.
Straightforward to set up
Quick to put in
No expensive iinstallation instruments required
Steel quality : Carbon metal or use resistant carbon steel
Box of 30 fasteners (dependent the sort)
Bucket of 240fasteners (relying the sort)
You Could Like